The human gut has been referred to as the body’s second brain. There’s a perfectly good reason for this nickname. Hippocrates has been quoted saying “All diseases begin in the gut.” Not ALL diseases begin in the gut, but the gut is a wonderful system full of varied ways to communicate with you about how you’re doing inside.
Research has proven that a gut that isn’t tended to will not only create digestive issues, but can cause damage to the brain and mental health. With time and perseverance you can very easily restore full health to your gastrointestinal system. Improving your gut will improve the way your entire body functions. A healthy gut allows your body to strengthen the immune system and maintain healthy bacteria.
Your gut is equipped with approximately 100 million nerve cells that are connected to your entire gastrointestinal tract. These nerve cells control digestion but also communicates directly with the brain about the state of things. A gut in poor health will cause a large variety of negative symptoms. Let’s take a look at the top 10 most common signs you have an unhealthy gut.
10. Poor memory and concentration, ADHD, ADD, hyperactivity and unable to maintain focus on one subject at a time.
09. Frequently suffering from different types of infections, or easily catching illnesses due to a struggling immune system.
08. Inability to lose weight or unexplainable weight gain.
06. Skin issues that require dermatological attention; example: rosacea & eczema.
05. Easily irritated or experiencing drastic mood swings. Might also come in the form of disassociation, bi-polar disorder, identity disorders, and other mental health diseases.
04. Depression or noticing an increase of sorrow. If not tended to when noticed it can lead to suicidal thoughts. Please pursue help when noticing these symptoms. Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
02. Food sensitivities and increasing number of allergies.
01. Digestive issues that keep reappearing or won’t go away like bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, and even vomiting.
If you are suffering from one or more of these symptoms the best product I have found that has helped me the most is The Plexus Triplex™ System. It’s a simple to follow system that has helped me achieve my weight loss goals, gut health goals, and has helped improve my mood in a drastic way.
The Plexus Triplex™ System works in three ways to restore, rebalance, and remove excess stored fat. Losing weight, especially if you’re on this journey alone, can be extremely difficult. I have struggled with my weight my entire life and not until recently did I find a product that actually did what it said it was going to do, and I’m walking proof of it’s work.
There are many herbal supplements you can buy, and there a ton of evil pharmaceutical products doctors that are excited to prescribe because they get financial kickback from these large corporations. The Plexus Triplex™ System has simplified the process but combining everything you need for gut, mental, and weight management success.
If you’d like to talk more about how this product has specifically helped me and how it can help you too, please feel free to stop by http://shopmyplexus.com/tamialfaro/products/weight-management/plexus-triplex/index.html
It’s hard fighting these issues alone. I know because I’ve gone through it. I had a plexus supporter that helped me through my health struggles, and I’d be excited to be there for you too!